Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Interfaith Breakfast and The Big I

I know I have mentioned this before, but I want to make sure that those who are interested in the two interfaith events I am hosting at the Scarritt Bennett Center in February get invited.

The first is our 2nd Annual Interfaith Harmony Week Breakfast on FGebruary 1st. Our theme is "Compassionate Nashville," and we will explore Karen Armstrong's Charter for Compassion and how we can bring this alive in Middle Tennessee. If you cannot make our breakfast, I urge you to host your own.

The second event is The Big I on February 4 and 5. The "I" stands for Interfaith, Interspiritual, and Integral three major trends in 21st century spirituality. We are hosting over 20 speakers exploring the future of spirituality.

For more information on these programs please visit http://www.scarrittbennett.org/programs/wisdom.aspx

2 comments:

No One Special said...

I would so much like to attend the Big I. Unfortunately with having had hip surgery less than six weeks ago, I'm afraid I can't travel that far just yet.

Perhaps next time.

Rabbi Rami said...

I hope you recover quickly.