Friday, September 21, 2012

Dumb and Deader


 According to a recent study, the life expectancy of white men without high school diplomas has dropped by four years since 1990. I planned to take this fact to a number of sooner to be dead uneducated white men and get their responses, but I was busy, so I simply responded for them:

“It’s a wash as far as I’m concerned. Hell, I woulda spent those four extra years in high school anyway, so what’s the loss?”

“I’m goin’ to be with Jesus when I die, and if skippin’ high school gets me there sooner, well I’m all for it.”

“I guess that means I oughta take Social Security at 62 ‘cause I might not make it four more years to 65.”




3 comments:

Mike Cash said...

Thanks for a good laugh today Rabbi!

Karen said...

This put a smile on my face! Love your math in the third quote -- perfect!

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.