Monday, June 10, 2013

If You Can’t Beat ‘Em


 Last week we learned that the NSA is secretly collecting data on millions of Verizon subscribers of which I am one. There isn’t much I can do about this, but I can have some fun with it. I know that the government says it isn’t listening to conversations, but it could, and if it could it will, and if it will it is.

So if you, like me, are providing data to Big Brother at least make it interesting. I’m toying with the idea of no longer answering my cellphone, and letting the following message play for the benefit of the NSA:

“Hi. You have reached Rami Abu Aaron’s cell phone. I’m at a tea party with my Islamic friend Imam Jihadi scheduled for 9:11. We’re sharing a plate of hamas and pita, and planning to start a C-4 non-profit. Sorry I missed you, but remember whatever happens today, you’re da-bomb.”

2 comments:

Maggid said...

You are a stellar human being -
Makes me happy, knowing you are on the planet.
-g-

Rabbi Rami said...

What makes you think I am on the planet? Rapture anyone?